With meticulous attention to detail, skilled botanists have brought The Duchess to life using a re-distilled juniper extract and our own botanically infused tonic water. It delivers a classic gin and tonic taste, with aromatic layers of orange peel, cloves, cardamom, allspice, and star anise.
We love The Duchess Botanical served ice cold with a twirl of citrus rind, but it does lend itself to a variety of beautiful garnish options.
- Alcohol by volume: 0%
- Volume per bottle: 275ml
- Ingredients: Carbonated water, cane sugar, malic acid, citric acid, juniper extract, botanical extracts (0.2%) (orange peel, cardamom, allspice, cloves, star anise), steviol glycosides, quinine, flavouring
- The world’s first non-alcoholic gin and tonic
- Crafted with aromatic botanical extracts to create an elegant alternative to alcohol
- Naturally sweetened with Stevia
- Best served chilled, with a slice of grapefruit and fresh thyme
- Low in sugar
- Low in calories